Apron Lead Times, Quick Ship, & Rush Ship
Quick Ship Lead Aprons
There are a few aprons that can ship within 1-2 business days at no additional charge. These are the Quick Ship aprons:
- 24" Econo coat leads aprons in Royal Blue Nylon (Shielding)
- 24" Standard coat leads aprons in Royal Blue Nylon (Shielding)
- Half aprons in Royal Blue Nylon (Shielding)
- Demi aprons in Royal Blue Nylon (Shielding)
- Flex Guard—Lightweight aprons in Sapphire Blue (Techno-Aide)
- Lap Guard Half Apron—Regular Lead, Large size, in Sapphire Blue (Techno-Aide)
- We've named the aprons above Quick Ship aprons so they can easily be found on our site.
- All other lead apron types, colors, fabrics, etc are made to order and require a longer lead time. The lead time is given near the top of the product page.
About Rush Shipping Lead Aprons
With Eljay's Rush ship program, you can have your apron order "bumped ahead" in the manufacturing queue for a small additional fee (If you're not ordering one of the bulleted aprons mentioned above). This way you can just get about ANY apron, lead type, color, fabric, etc sooner if you need them in hurry. Rush shipping is only available on Shielding aprons at this time.
We offer the following Rush Ship options:
- 5 day rush (apron manufactured and shipped within 5 business days) for an additional 10% of the apron order.
- 3 day rush (apron manufactured and shipped within 3 business days) for an additional 15% of the apron order.
Please note that Rush shipping does NOT denote the time you will receive the apron, rather it denotes when the apron will SHIP. Please allow extra time for transit. Expedited shipping is available.
Shielding Vest Skirt Apron
- Made to order item. Ships in 12 business days unless Rush Ship selected. For more info, see apron lead-times button.
Available in 5 sizes. See sizing & options button for help with sizing.
Eljay’s internationally patented VEST-SKIRT COMBINATION leaded aprons gives you freedom of movement and comfort. Comfort is enhanced by distributing 70% of the weight onto hips leaving only 30% of total weight on shoulders. Freedom of movement is enhanced. Extra radiology protection is afforded by garment overlap 1.0mm in vest 0.6mm in skirt closure is via Velcro. Vest is 0.5mm protection in front (1.0mm at overlap), 0.3mm in back. Skirt is 0.3mm front (0.6mm at overlap) and back.
Lighter weight protection options are recommended for this model. Super-Lite and non-lead offer 0.5mm front (1.0mm at overlap); 0.25 mm back. Skirts for lighter aprons are 0.25 mm front (0.5mm at overlap) and back.
NOTE: EMBROIDERY IS NOT AVAILABLE ON VINYL APRONS.
New! Super-Lite Option. 25% Lighter!!
|741001||Male, Female, or Unisex Vest Skirt Apron - Small|
|741002||Male, Female, or Unisex Vest Skirt Apron - Med|
|741003||Male, Female, or Unisex Vest Skirt Apron - Lg|
|741004||Male, Female, or Unisex Vest Skirt Apron - XL|
|741004X||Male, Female, or Unisex Vest Skirt Apron - XXL|
|S/L||Super-Lite Option- 25% Lighter!|