Apron Lead Times, Quick Ship, & Rush Ship
Quick Ship Lead Aprons
There are a few aprons that can ship within 1-2 business days at no additional charge. These are the Quick Ship aprons:
- 24" Econo coat leads aprons in Royal Blue Nylon (Shielding)
- 24" Standard coat leads aprons in Royal Blue Nylon (Shielding)
- Half aprons in Royal Blue Nylon (Shielding)
- Demi aprons in Royal Blue Nylon (Shielding)
- Flex Guard—Lightweight aprons in Sapphire Blue (Techno-Aide)
- Lap Guard Half Apron—Regular Lead, Large size, in Sapphire Blue (Techno-Aide)
- We've named the aprons above Quick Ship aprons so they can easily be found on our site.
- All other lead apron types, colors, fabrics, etc are made to order and require a longer lead time. The lead time is given near the top of the product page.
About Rush Shipping Lead Aprons
With Eljay's Rush ship program, you can have your apron order "bumped ahead" in the manufacturing queue for a small additional fee (If you're not ordering one of the bulleted aprons mentioned above). This way you can just get about ANY apron, lead type, color, fabric, etc sooner if you need them in hurry. Rush shipping is only available on Shielding aprons at this time.
We offer the following Rush Ship options:
- 5 day rush (apron manufactured and shipped within 5 business days) for an additional 10% of the apron order.
- 3 day rush (apron manufactured and shipped within 3 business days) for an additional 15% of the apron order.
Please note that Rush shipping does NOT denote the time you will receive the apron, rather it denotes when the apron will SHIP. Please allow extra time for transit. Expedited shipping is available.
Shielding Back Relief Apron
- Made to order item. Ships in 12 business days unless Rush Ship selected. For more info, see apron lead-times button.
|CATALOG #||DESCRIPTION||WIDTHS AVAIL.||LENGTHS AVAIL.|
|741206||Back Relief Apron||18", 20", 22", 24"||30", 32", 34", 36", 38"|
|741211||Back Relief Apron||
|30", 32", 34", 36", 38"|
|S/L||Super-Lite Option- 25% Lighter!||Any||Any|
Non-Lead - Even Lighter!
This x ray apron transfers the weight from the shoulders to the waist with the aid of a 6" wide elastic belt (BR belt). Adjustable back shoulder strap keeps apron snug.
Item #741211 (27" width), #741206 (all other widths).
Back Relief Apron w/BRX Belt: Same apron style features BRX brace belt with unique bionic system designed to help with lower back stress or strain by providing incredible support and comfort. The pulley system cinches the belt. The system and cords are backed by a lifetime warranty. The BRX belt can be adjusted for various body positions and is comfortable when worn outside our x-ray apparel (may also be used with other apron styles). The cord has 10 times the tensile strength of steel. The BRX Belt is also hand washable. Shoulder pads included.