- X-Ray Positioning Devices
- X-Ray Positioning Sponges
- Stealth Core/Cote Blocks
- Bilateral Pediatric Oblique Finger Block
Bilateral Pediatric Oblique Finger Block
- Long lasting and non-slip attributes.
- Stealth-Core/Cote blocks are greenish in color.
- Flame retardant foam.
- Can be easily cleaned or sterilized with surface disinfectants
- Soft textured for the optimum in patient comfort yet high in density for maximum firmness under pressure.
- A material processing innate thermal characteristics. Absorbs retains and emits body room and even incubator temperatures.
- Economical: Saves time spent on repeats. Saves film costs.
- All blocks are individually wrapped to insure cleanliness.
Stealth-Core - Uncoated sponge have been designed to reshape the industry-literally! The unique angles incorporated into every sponge offers artifact-free imaging and increased stability. Soft open cell polyurethane foam provides excellent support and comfort. Meets the new California 2015 Technical Bulletin #117-2013 standards. Non-allergenic. New “fresh” light mint-green color.
Stealth-Cote - Coated light green Stealth-Core polyurethane foam. This new proprietary mixed medical grade coating when spayed creates a unique skin membrane that is durable and easy to clean.Surface is resistant to blood Betadine barium alcohol oils and other fluids. The unique angles incorporated into every sponge offers artifact-free imaging and increased stability.Anti-microbial: antibacterial and antifungal. Self deodorizing. Meets the new California 2015 Technical Bulletin #117-2013 standards. New Fresh light mint green coating.