2 Step Positioning Platform
The 2-Step Positioning Platform is great for both efficient and accurate X-rays the knees ankles feet and the lower leg (lateral-medial medial-lateral or anterior-posterior). This device is easy to use and maneuver and puts patients in the optimal position for easy capture of the highest quality weight-bearing and non-weight-bearing X-ray images for diagnosis and study.
Safety grab bars provide stability for patients of all ages. Free shipping, scroll for details and more specs.
Combination Step & Platform Positioning Device (see our video below!)
- Safety grab bars provide stability for patients of all ages.
- Designed for patients weighing up to 450 lbs / 204 Kg
- Keeps patient’s foot as close to the image plate as possible to ensure high quality images
- Three film placement locations provide great versatility in posing the patient for optimal images
- Designed for use with bucky or fixed cassette
- Easily portable with built-in rollers and grab bars
- Easy to keep clean, the platform is made from germ-resistant, non-porous polyethylene
- The Digital 2-Step Platform supports all Canon, Carestream, GE, Siemens, and Toshiba systems.
Dimensions, top platform:
Height: 15.5 in. / 39 cm
Width: 19.5 in. / 50 cm
Length: 17 in. / 43 cm
Handle height: 51 in. / 130
3rd step option:
Raises platform height to 24 in. / 61 cm
Side rail also available