Ergo Chair for Technologists (with foot ring)
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Note about seat height: Because of the saddle-like shape of the seat, most people will find they prefer a higher seat height with the Ergo chair than they might with a flat-seat chair—and you won't get the full Ergo benefits if you don't go a little higher and open up those hip angles.
- Saddle form seat height (from floor): adjusts from 23" to 33"
- Overall Chair Height (with 265mm lift): 38.5" - 51.5"
- Seat Width: 19.5"
- Seat Depth: 15.5"
- seat depth
- seat height
- back height
- tilt tension backward
- three-position tilt lock
- Lockable seat: 19 5/8" wide
- 10 year warranty on pneumatic lift
- Made of recycled and recyclable materials
- Interchangeable components extend product life
- Base: five star with sloping footplates
- GREENGUARD certified
- Pneumatic lift: 265 mm
- Weight limit: 250 lbs.
- Fatigue reducing sitting positions.
- ErgoChairs come with braking casters, suitable for both hardwood and low-pile carpet. “Braking” simply means that a low level of resistance is built into the casters to keep your chair from rolling about all willy-nilly, or always returning to that one low corner in the room.
- Care and cleaning: water-based cleaning agent or solvent: Depending on the stain, you can use a dry-cleaning solvent, the foam of a mild detergent, or upholstery shampoo.
Available also with Step-up Relaxer foot rest.
A chair specifically designed and built for the hard working technologist. Our Ergo Chair is ergonomically designed for comfort. the seat is contoured the wing-shaped back support adjusts to the angle of the technologist’s back and the seat height can be adjusted from a low-seated position to a half-standing position. The technologist can sit forward sideways or backwards while maintaining a wide reach. Scroll for more specs.