- Please call us at 800-269-6902 to order this item, or you can fax/email us your PO.
A battery-powered portable transmission densitometer. Light in weight and small in size it delivers impressive performance characteristics: A 0-4 D measuring range; accuracy ±.01 D. These high standards plus its rugged construction make it ideal for use in the radiology department. Features push button null self-contained light source for added accuracy and versatility. Battery charger prolongs battery life by allowing the instrument to be operated from AC power source. The carefully designed light table makes it easy to measure all areas on films up to 11" wide. soft vinyl storage/carrying case batteries AC adapter and 1 and 2 mm apertures are included with the unit.
- Measuring Range: 0.00 - 4.00 D
- Accuracy: ±.02 D
- Repeatability: ±.01 D
- Warm-up Time: Not required
- Zero Stability Per Eight Hours: ±0.02 D (0.01 typical)
- Scale Factor (Slope) Stability: ±1% per 6 months
- Measuring Depth (Throat): 5 1/2"
- Power Requirement: 4 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 3" x 7" x 2" (HxWxL)
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.